Testosterone is one of the most popular and commonly used anabolic steroids. This is due to its ability to produce significant muscle and strength gains with minimal side effects. For this reason, Testosterone is regarded as having one of the greatest risk/reward ratios out of all the anabolic steroids. When taken responsibly, Testosterone can be very effective in helping beginners gain 20lbs+ of lean mass. It will also cause some fat loss due to its androgenic nature. In terms of strength gains, individuals can expect to increase their muscular strength by 50lbs or more on various compound exercises such as squats, deadlifts and bench press. Unfortunately, Testosterone isn’t the most convenient steroid for administration – it’s primarily injectable which means it bypasses the liver (unlike c-17 alpha-alkylated steroids) and enters the bloodstream immediately. Consequently, there are minimal hepatotoxic effects associated with Testosterone use when taken responsibly.
10 Positive effects of Testosterone:
- Testosterone is one of the most effective steroids for increasing muscle mass and strength.
- It is also one of the best steroids for increasing athletic performance.
- Testosterone is very effective at reducing body fat.
- Testosterone has been shown to increase bone density.
- Testosterone can help to improve cholesterol levels.
- Testosterone can help to improve mood and well-being.
- Testosterone can increase libido.
- Testosterone can help to improve cognitive function.
- Testosterone can help to improve sleep quality.
- Testosterone can help to reduce the risk of heart disease.
There are a number of hormones that play a critical role in bodybuilding and strength training in general. One such hormone is testosterone, which is responsible for regulating primary and secondary characteristics. However, it also influences muscular development and fat tissue distribution. So when levels drop, this can have an effect on your muscle mass and overall performance.